Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Letter "T"

I have been tagged by Silky Moon. She tagged me earlier also on some other topic, but I didn't take up her earlier tag and so let me atleast try this tag. The alphabet she gave me is - 'T". God, couldn't she find any other more difficult letter? You tell me - How many names or things start with "T"? Come on, come on - try to name atleast 5, then you'll understand my situation.
The first thing that comes to my mind is -
Tea - Wel, I am neither a tea addict not I have any allergy from it. But thats the first thing that popped into my mind, while thinking about T, so just writing it here. I normally have tea twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. But, there is no hard and fast rule - I might skip the morning one, might skip the evening one, might have 4-5 cups of tea in a day. It all keeps varying to seasons, mood, situation etc.
the next thing that coes to my mind is -
Time - I value time a lot. I strongly dislike people who are late, waste their or other's time. Or in other words - time is precious to me.
Taj Mahal - I don't think I have to write anything about it as everybody knows about it. To add my personal views - I havn't gone to see Taj Mahal yet, inspite of me living in Delhi and it being not too far. Probably the reason could be that I am not much interested in seeing it.
Tomato - I like tomatoes. Sometimes when the food is being made, I just go into the kitchen - pickup a red tomato - slice in into two halves - put salt and pepper on it and eat it - its delicious.

Thats all I can think about - 'T'. Sorry, dear - 'T' - you wern't meant to be in such a sorry state that I have put you in, but you know, you knocked at the wrong door - this nerd can't even remember names of people - How did you expect this junkie could have listed 5 or 10 things starting by you? Extremely sorry, dear.

7 Comments:

At 8:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that was surely terribly tough to type out (look at the amount of t's in the sentence :P)

Hvnt seen Taj Mahal myself, though wud want to.

The only names i cud remember from T is Tina and the quintessential doggy's name Tommy!

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger The Bhandari's said...

hey good post, funny indead TTTTTTTTTTTT and T for Tata too, tata salt, tata moters and Tata as BBye
~Preeti

 
At 7:00 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@DJ
I think I am poor in this names game. Look, How many SM have listed.

 
At 7:04 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@SM
Wow! So many words...& reading them, I am nodding my head..yeah yeah..ye bhi hai ..ye bhi hai .. & thinkng that - why wasn't I able to think? Jyda dimag nehi hai na apne pass...
Tea/Taj Mahal/Time/Tomato - both of ur are alike... apart from maybe seeing Taj Mahal.. I don't have any special craze for seeing it.

 
At 7:09 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@Preeti
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... TATA(Company)...TTTTTTTTTTTT....Tea.........TTTTTTT.........TATA(bye)

 
At 4:25 pm, Blogger Anks said...

he he.... poor navy.... loved the apology at the end.... adds more character to this post!

 
At 11:26 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@anks
Thanks anks ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home