Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Letter "T"

I have been tagged by Silky Moon. She tagged me earlier also on some other topic, but I didn't take up her earlier tag and so let me atleast try this tag. The alphabet she gave me is - 'T". God, couldn't she find any other more difficult letter? You tell me - How many names or things start with "T"? Come on, come on - try to name atleast 5, then you'll understand my situation.
The first thing that comes to my mind is -
Tea - Wel, I am neither a tea addict not I have any allergy from it. But thats the first thing that popped into my mind, while thinking about T, so just writing it here. I normally have tea twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. But, there is no hard and fast rule - I might skip the morning one, might skip the evening one, might have 4-5 cups of tea in a day. It all keeps varying to seasons, mood, situation etc.
the next thing that coes to my mind is -
Time - I value time a lot. I strongly dislike people who are late, waste their or other's time. Or in other words - time is precious to me.
Taj Mahal - I don't think I have to write anything about it as everybody knows about it. To add my personal views - I havn't gone to see Taj Mahal yet, inspite of me living in Delhi and it being not too far. Probably the reason could be that I am not much interested in seeing it.
Tomato - I like tomatoes. Sometimes when the food is being made, I just go into the kitchen - pickup a red tomato - slice in into two halves - put salt and pepper on it and eat it - its delicious.

Thats all I can think about - 'T'. Sorry, dear - 'T' - you wern't meant to be in such a sorry state that I have put you in, but you know, you knocked at the wrong door - this nerd can't even remember names of people - How did you expect this junkie could have listed 5 or 10 things starting by you? Extremely sorry, dear.

8 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous deepakjeswal said...

Ha ha, that was surely terribly tough to type out (look at the amount of t's in the sentence :P)

Hvnt seen Taj Mahal myself, though wud want to.

The only names i cud remember from T is Tina and the quintessential doggy's name Tommy!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Silky Moon said...

Deepak Made the list of nine out of ten but here you made only FOUR out of Ten !!!. I really surprise why Please have difficulties to find words.

Here I want to list some words that you could list are - Temple, Truth/Trust, T-shirt, Television, Telephone, Train, Table Tennis or Tennis, Tobacco, Toffee, Toast, Teddy Bear, Thoughts, Tattu, Tag, Teenage, Test, Text, Twilight, Twinkle ( Comics - remember), Travel, Tour and blah blah and lastly Thank you.

T was not really difficult alphabet. I think the most difficult alphabet is X and then, Y, Z, W....

Anyway, "Thanks" for "Taking" "this" "Tag" :P. Nice list :D.

Tea- I don't drink Tea. When I used to drink then I never took more than two cups but most of the time only one cup in the morning.

Time - I also value the Time.

Taj Mahal - I also have not visited yet. Of course I want to visit it one day.

Tomatos - Wow. You know what I don't like any sabji without tomatos. And you know I also love to eat raw tomatos. It was fun when I used to go to field and pluck half red and half green tomato and wash it and cut it four and put salt and red chilli and eat it. It tastier than apple. Fresh Tomato khaneka maza hee kuchh aur tha. I really miss that.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger The Bhandari's said...

hey good post, funny indead TTTTTTTTTTTT and T for Tata too, tata salt, tata moters and Tata as BBye
~Preeti

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@DJ
I think I am poor in this names game. Look, How many SM have listed.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@SM
Wow! So many words...& reading them, I am nodding my head..yeah yeah..ye bhi hai ..ye bhi hai .. & thinkng that - why wasn't I able to think? Jyda dimag nehi hai na apne pass...
Tea/Taj Mahal/Time/Tomato - both of ur are alike... apart from maybe seeing Taj Mahal.. I don't have any special craze for seeing it.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@Preeti
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... TATA(Company)...TTTTTTTTTTTT....Tea.........TTTTTTT.........TATA(bye)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger anks said...

he he.... poor navy.... loved the apology at the end.... adds more character to this post!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@anks
Thanks anks ...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home