Saturday, May 27, 2006

Busy! Busy and Busy

I wanted to write lots of posts - quite a number of ideas came into my mind. But, last few days have been very busy, so they have just remained thoughts, so far. Probably, I'll write down some day - Sigh. - Don't know when that day will come.
Firstly, at office it was very hectic and busy - quite a number of clients wanted there things to be done and problems to be solved with utmost importance and urgency. So, it was just sheer maddening at office - nerves of quite a few people went loose. Managing all that was really challenging.

Secondly, I am looking to buy a car - probably Alto Lxi. I liked Mercedes Benz SL200 - hehehe - but probably some other time - some other life. Next choice was - Accent, but then didn't have that much money and didn't want to take a high loan - especially car loan, that comes at high interest. So, was talking to dealers, looking for options, researching etc.etc......

Thirdly, my younger brother, who stays at Bangalore was here. He's going to US for a month - left yesterday - was busy with him - arranging things, shopping etc.

Hope, I'll be back to - a post a week routine after next week - when things should come back to normal again - but you never know...

12 Comments:

At 11:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I dont regard Alto too high esp for its price. Chhoti cars mein try Santro - its served me well :-) And if u insist MUL, then i wud still recommend the good ol' apni poorani Zen!

 
At 9:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As DJ has wrote....even i'd prefer Santro over Alto..

 
At 9:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big time mistake in the previous comment..
As DJ has written....

 
At 11:08 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@SM
Yes...Life will become more comfortable..
Thanks for the wishes..yeah.. you are right.. I better write down the main points.. I have forgotten half of them already :-(

 
At 11:12 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@DJ & @Mehak
But, Santro will be more then 4L after Insurance,Registration etc. Alto - 3L..moreover someone told me that Alto's AC is very good and milage too.
Why did you mention Santo/Zen? Please tell me the reasons for it - so that I can have better understanding. Thanks in advance.

 
At 2:44 am, Blogger Pinks said...

hmmm...u can try indica...seems like it wud fit the bill...

 
At 8:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mentioned Santro cuz of my experiences with the car...Alto is a replacement for M800..but then u are right with the budget too..
3L...n santro will end up with 4L+...
Congrats in Advance..DONT DRINK n DRIVE :P

 
At 4:32 pm, Blogger The Bhandari's said...

Conratulations!!!!!

Even my vote goes to Santro, as we have it and I love it very much :)
I too was bit busy as my mom and sisters were here but now am back to blog world.

So will be waiting for more posts from your side :) and yes do give me ideas to come up with new posts :P

 
At 12:08 pm, Blogger Anks said...

such are the ways of life navy... kabhi busy kabhie free!

 
At 10:52 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@pinks
thanks for you suggession

 
At 10:58 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@preeti
Busy these days. Let's see when I can write more posts

 
At 10:59 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@anks
Yes anks ... abhi to busy hi busy :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home