Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to my blog

My blog completed a year - on 2nd June, to be precise - but a lazy bum like me forgot as usual. Anyway - be late then never - Happy Birthday to my Blog. So, it has been more then a year in this blog world and I have made many nice friends. When I started blogging I didn't have a clue what I'll write and what not? I wasn't even sure whether I'll continue with it or not. Inspite of all that I just gave it a try and its really nice to know that I have completed one year, althought there have been long breaks in-between - nevertheless.
I can't say that I have made a lot of friends - just a few - but I always prefered quality over quantity. I always like to make long term friendships - short term, just for fun friendships or friendships formed on give and take hypothesis are not my type. I am also a selfish type, who never likes or wants any friend to leave, but many of bloggers have stopped blogging and have gone out of touch. I really feel sad thinking about them.
I'll like to thank all of you, each and everyone reading it, each and everyone who used to blog and have stopped blogging now - all of you have helped me complete one year here. Without your encouragement, support and comments it would never have been accomplished. Thanks again!

9 Comments:

At 12:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mubarkein!!! its a pleasure reading your blog.keep writing.take care.

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@SM
Thanks.
Yes, presently the people who are active on blogs arn't even blogging much - including me.
Sometimes, I just feel like a lazy bum & don't feel like updating the blog.
Probably its temperary - thou shall also pass...
Thanks again..

 
At 8:28 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@Red ji
Thank u, thank u ..
Ur blog update also required

 
At 4:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Wishes to your blog :-) Keep writing, and we shall keep reading. All the best :-))

 
At 10:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated 1st Bday to your blog.

 
At 8:43 pm, Blogger Pinks said...

happie budday to ur blog...ver's d treat ??

 
At 6:46 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@DJ
Thanks a lot..

 
At 6:46 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@Mehak
Thanks ..

 
At 6:49 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@pinks
Thanks .. treat bhi mileygi ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home