Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to my blog

My blog completed a year - on 2nd June, to be precise - but a lazy bum like me forgot as usual. Anyway - be late then never - Happy Birthday to my Blog. So, it has been more then a year in this blog world and I have made many nice friends. When I started blogging I didn't have a clue what I'll write and what not? I wasn't even sure whether I'll continue with it or not. Inspite of all that I just gave it a try and its really nice to know that I have completed one year, althought there have been long breaks in-between - nevertheless.
I can't say that I have made a lot of friends - just a few - but I always prefered quality over quantity. I always like to make long term friendships - short term, just for fun friendships or friendships formed on give and take hypothesis are not my type. I am also a selfish type, who never likes or wants any friend to leave, but many of bloggers have stopped blogging and have gone out of touch. I really feel sad thinking about them.
I'll like to thank all of you, each and everyone reading it, each and everyone who used to blog and have stopped blogging now - all of you have helped me complete one year here. Without your encouragement, support and comments it would never have been accomplished. Thanks again!

10 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Silky Moon said...

Happy Birthday to your blogs...... :).

And hope it will go on and on and we will be wishing you many more years....

It's really nice to know you as friend.

Yes, many have left blogging and that also makes me bad.... And whoever around are also not blogging like starting...... seems the spirit of blogging is no more..... and that discourages me too... Anyway, forget about all this and let's keep blogging as long as time, situation and everything cooperate us......

Congratulation for completing a year :).

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous red said...

mubarkein!!! its a pleasure reading your blog.keep writing.take care.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@SM
Thanks.
Yes, presently the people who are active on blogs arn't even blogging much - including me.
Sometimes, I just feel like a lazy bum & don't feel like updating the blog.
Probably its temperary - thou shall also pass...
Thanks again..

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@Red ji
Thank u, thank u ..
Ur blog update also required

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Deepak Jeswal said...

Belated Wishes to your blog :-) Keep writing, and we shall keep reading. All the best :-))

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Mehak said...

Belated 1st Bday to your blog.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Pinks said...

happie budday to ur blog...ver's d treat ??

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@DJ
Thanks a lot..

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@Mehak
Thanks ..

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@pinks
Thanks .. treat bhi mileygi ..

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home