Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tagged.....

Now everybody is doing this these days, so I thought Why not me too? After reading Tony's post I thought let me try it out myself also. Its pretty difficult to think of seven things, because dreams and ideas keep on coming in my mind each and everyday, but I never tried to pen down those ideas. So, its pretty difficult to sit down and think of all the ideas in one go and then write them also.

Seven Things that I plan to do -

1. Opening my own company.

2. Going to Switzerland

3. Retiring from permanent job and doing whatever I feel like doing, whenever I feel like doing it

4. Getting up early morning (I am trying it)

5. Writing a book. Have the concept and material in my mind, but never got time to put it in writing

6. Owing a Mercedes Benz - S Class

7. Making an Robot, that works exactly as a human being

Seven Things that I can do

1. Work continuously for hours and hours

2. Keep quite for lengthy periods of time.

3. Read books and novels non-stop for hours

4. Learn about anything new

5. Keep up whole night, probably even 3-4 nights in a go

6. Talk with friends for hours and hours

7. Remember each and everything

Seven Things I can't

1. Tolerate liars

2. Stand in a queue

3. Wait for anything

4. Watch Hindi movies

5. Sit idle for a long time

6. Watch someone wasting time

7. Learn to swim

Seven Things I say most often

1. Sirji

2. Khotya (Punjabi word for a donkey)

3. Abhi ho jata Happy Birthday

4. Well

5. Sahnu ki lena Gurdas di karmayi tau (Punjabi for - Why should we be concerned about Gurdas's engagement)

6. Let's see

7. Tussi dil te na lou ji (Punjabi - Don't take it on your heart)

Seven People I’ll like to Tag

1. Ankita

2. Kaush

3. Nitin Madnani

4. Nupur

5. Ricky

6. Sadik

7. Shantanu


12 Comments:

At 10:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me Fisrt :D. First time came and posting first comment as first :D

Silky Moon

 
At 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your plan of Writing a book. Hope we will be reading your book soon. Wish you all the best.

So here, Taggee is going on :D

Nice to read all answers.

:) Silky Moon

 
At 11:53 am, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

Gr8 Silky :-)
Yeah - I am also looking foward to the book or rather we should say a novel, a story.......Let's hope I start it soon...

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger Admin said...

sadik seem to getting tagged quite often hehe.

Even i would love to be able to write a book someday

 
At 9:20 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

Gr8 Tony...Why don't you also try it?

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger Nupur said...

I am tagges by this 'sevens taggie' yet again! :(
:) - I have been running from it for so long!!!!

And you cant tolerate standing in a queue. Tsk! Tsk! Tumhaara kya hoga re! :D

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

Navjot2Nupur
Ab "sevens taggie" me fas bhi jao...bhut bhag li..thorey dil ke raz bhi bta dane chahey :-))

And yeah - standing in line - I can't tolerate it. Mera kuch nehi ho sakta re... na hua tha .. na hua hai.. na hi hoga :-( :-(

 
At 7:58 pm, Blogger Gaurav said...

abhi ho jaata happy buddy!!
even i use that quite often!
;-)

 
At 11:26 am, Blogger Anks said...

uh-oh..... you too tagged me!

 
At 11:27 am, Blogger Anks said...

uh-oh, i've been tagged again!

 
At 5:21 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@maverick
gr8 :-))

 
At 5:23 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@anks
Why don't u try it? :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home