Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mungeri Lal ke haseen sapne.......

This blog seriously requires a update, so here it is...
I have been very busy with office work for quite a while now. I did think about updating the blog quite a few times but the lazy fellow I am - I kept postponing it on one pretext or the other.
Lately, I have started having strange sort of thoughts....
Wouldn't it be nice if we could be in other professions also - for e.g. a Doctor for one year, a businessman for another, an architect for another... a cricketer for another... a singer for another...a Bollywood actor for another...
Being a Doctor - How would it feel to cure someone and seeing his smiling face as a reward...or for that matter making a 100 for India in one day match and seeing all that millions of fans going crazy for you....or maybe the pride you will feel by standing near a big skyrise or maybe a flyover which you had designed or maybe seeing your own Bollywood movie sitting in a multiplex....
Or for that matter - What would you do, if you had enough bank balance so that you could easily spend your life doing whatever you felt like doing?
Well, enough of dreaming I suppose... No.. no.. I am not drunk or anything like that....Sometimes the amount of work also gets you...you start having strange and weird thoughts....enough...let me go back to solving that damm bugs(in computer code).....I tell you.. Life itself is a big bug which I am trying to solve...
Mungeri Lal ke haseen sapne.......

6 Comments:

At 11:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha..mungeri lal ke haseen sapne..sahi kaha...:)

 
At 10:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaar i must hv attended a million of my book release functions and my film's bollywood premieres in my dreams :|

 
At 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) :D - should I say... laut aao laut aao :)

Yes, sometimes mind go crazy and starts to think weird thoughts. And it's good to go crazy :D

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger The Bhandari's said...

kaafi haseen sapney hain, I understands work actually gets on us so much thet even I talk wierd sometimes :D

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Anks said...

sapney to achche hain.... par sapne generally sach nahi hote :(

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

2Mehak
Yes.. ek serial aata tha TV pe.. is naam se..
2DJ
Hope your dreams will come true too..
2Juneli
Sapno ki duniya bhut achi hai. Laut kar aaney ka mann mehi karta..
2bhandaris
Haanji.Kaam khatam hi nehi ho rha hai... sob sob..
2Anks
Yaar 2-4 hi sach ho jaey..to bhut acha ho..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home