Friday, November 11, 2005

Flop Show - Bloggers meet

There was an article in the newspaper that there was a Blogger's meet arranged by some one named Tarun, in Delhi.. Yeah, thats the same city I live in - fortunately or unfortunately.

He had arranged a big place in Saket expecting hundreds of people to arrive. Lot' s of arrangements made. Tons and tons of expectations!!

But, guess what? Only 4 people arrived. Man! That was shocking, even to me. Guess! what would have happened of the poor soul. He has gone nuts, read about him at his blog - here

I came to know about it from the newspaper only.

If you want to know more about it - read this

Interesting......

6 Comments:

At 1:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read about the whole fiasco before too. I don't know what to say or who to believe here. I don't think blogging community of India is mature enough to have such big meets anyways. It's just a good way to make and meet friends...

 
At 11:06 am, Blogger Admin said...

the bombay bloggers meet was just great. Started at3 and went on till 11 PM. Enjoyed thoroughly..

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

@Ricky
Yup, you are right. Eventully, with time, I hope Indian bloggers will also mature.

@tony
Wow man! thats gr8! Let me see if I can find the details on your blog. :-)

 
At 1:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

newspaper mein ishtories chaapne ke liye kya kya karna padhta hai...

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Fursat said...

i read about it...its really shocking i mean he had done so many things...and nothing happened :(

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

2redji
Haanji redji :-)

@ttg
I am extremly sorry. I read about it in the newspaper and thought that it was true. Sorry, if I hurt you in anyway.

@yeah neetie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home