Monday, May 23, 2011

I am Back on Popular Demand

'I am back' on 'Popular Demand'. 'I am back' is a famous Arnold Schwarzenegger dialogue He says it when he reappears after everyone has assumed him to be dead. The world is doomed, on the brisk of major catastrophe, just a few minutes away from coming to an end and only he can save it. I came to know that the blog world is heading for the same fate, so His Highness dutifully makes his appearance.All standup and applause, bring the garlands and flower malas, drum rolls please.

'Popular Demand' was a dialogue used by VP in our engineering college days. VP was my classmate and he would say it whenever he was surrounded by 8-10 or more classmates and they had pleaded with him for like 15 minutes. After that he would reluctantly yield to their demands and say - 'All right, on Popular Demand, make sure there is no girl around'. Then he would give a sensual, seductive dance performance with all the boys surrounding him in a circle and booing him. Hell, not sensual, it was purely striptease - sometimes male, sometimes female - but without removing the clothes. He was a good dancer too I wonder what he would think, say or do about Munni and Shella or today or maybe rather what Munni and Shella would think if they would have seen his dance.

This post will be continued, its just a trailer to show you that many many and more many exciting and interesting posts are yet to come. So, start making preparations for making chilled mango shake with a bit of ruhafza syrup and lots of cherries in it - so that you can leisurely sit down and savior its taste while you enjoy reading my posts and beat the scorching summer heat.

4 Comments:

At 8:04 pm, Blogger kiran sawhney said...

Hey half of your post cannot be read cos it is overlapping the template of your blog.
I want to read and give comment. So please make a change.

 
At 10:44 am, Blogger kiran sawhney said...

Now I am ready with my Rooh af za.
I have seen the trailer. Lets see your upcoming posts.

 
At 7:08 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

2Kiran
I have made the changes. Hope it works now.

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

2Kiran
Will take a little time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home