Sunday, July 29, 2007

New President of India....

Usually I am not interested in politics and don't give a damn about politics and politicians, but this is the matter of the next President of India. Our India - one of the fastest growing economies, young & vibrant India, taking on the world - India. And Who will be the President of India? Pratibha Patil..........
Who?????
Who is she????
That was my reaction when I first heard that she was being nominated for the next President of India. I guess, most of us Indians, would have had similar reaction.
I have nothing against Pratibha, nor I am much concerned about the various controversies regarding her and neither I am against a female President... but, excuse me...Don't you think that The President of India should at least have a strong and impressive personality??? After all she/he will be THE PRESIDENT...
Yeah, thats true that in India - the President s just a rubber stamp (I read it in civics books of my school... I hated civics & history)..but then also...even if its just a show piece.....it should at least be impressive one...
Side tracking from the above issue - A Doctor can't practice medicine without getting a medical degree..a lawyer can't...then How come a politician become a CM, PM anything ..without any degree? without any entrance test????


6 Comments:

At 12:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As of your BIG Qs will remain unaswered forever...........

 
At 5:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Where are you?

Again lost??? :O

Juneli

 
At 10:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On your special day,

Let's me sing the B'day song.......

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Near Navjot
Happy Birthday to you

May this bring all the happy, joy and success in your life.

:) :D :)

 
At 9:21 pm, Blogger The Bhandari's said...

wish you a very happy b'day

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger Anks said...

hey navy, a belated happy birthday... and i agree with you 100 percent!

The president should have presidential credentials!!!

 
At 3:10 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I really liked ur post, thanks for sharing. Keep writing. I discovered a good site for bloggers check out this www.blogadda.com, you can submit your blog there, you can get more auidence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home