Friday, August 17, 2012

I lost it again. That is my ability to type. This has remained a constant problem for me. Some days I am able to type better then others. Some days it gets so bad that I can't even type a single character. Those times are very hard for me. There is no other way then, but to wait patiently and let the tide turn in your favor. It feels like all the strength in the fingers has been lost and nothing in this world would help it.  
I am not able to write one post per day. Its hard for me to find topics to write on. One more week has gone by and I have nothing much to write about. I just dream of doing things but in actual do nothing much. A very big lazy fellow that I have  become.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 pm, Anonymous Rohit said...

All the best for the strength to type. And, don't be harsh on yourself for not writing more often. You're OK the way you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home