Thursday, June 02, 2005

My First Post

Read about some of the blogs on this site. So, I thought - Why shouldn't I also start blogging? After all, you spend a lot of time thinking and thinking, about useless things, about life, about world etc. etc... , so why not, others also share some of your thoughts? So, here I am.....I am a pretty lazy sort of a person in many things, so I don't know whether I'll be a regular blogger or not... but, let me try... there isn't any harm in trying, atleast..


Seeing the blogs of other people, I get very delighed - How beautifully - they have decorated their pages. How nice it looks reading them. But, here see my blog, I don't even know - How to add that blogging roll, that lists the nice blogs on other sites. I did try to do that on my site. Went the blogroll, registered there - but, don't know - How to add that to my blog site :-( I should be ashamed of myself - Technical Leader in a MNC, working on computers for more then 15 years & can't even make a good blogging site... :-(

Hey, If anyone reads this post, please help me & tell me - How it's done...

Thanks in advance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home